Hush hot Water Bottles
There is insufficient directions and wording, which may cause burns if not used properly.
What to do...
Please follow the below instructions, and for any concerns, please return the product to any Bed Bath and Beyond store with your receipt for a full refund.
Directions for use:
- Hold the hot water bottle around the neck in an upright position.
- Twist open the stopper and carefully fill up the bottle two-thirds of capacity or less, with hot (not boiling) or warm water.
- Expel air from the bottle by lowering it carefully onto a flat surface, Then, slowly press the sides of the water bottle, expelling air from the bottle. Do this until you see the water in the bottle rise to the opening of the bottle.
- Screw the stopper sufficiently tight to ensure there is no leakage.
- Check that the funnel is empty to prevent burns.
- Use a cover to prevent burns
- When not in use, drain completely and keep the stopper removed, in a cool, dry dark place with nothing on top of it.
- Prevent exposure to sunlight. This will assist with the life of the hot water bottle.
- Hot water bottles can cause burns
- Avoid prolonged direct contact with skin
- DO NOT overfill
- DO NOT use boiling water from a domestic tap
- DO NOT sit on a filled hot water bottle or use as a cushion
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces
- Prevent contact with oil or grease
- Check the bottle and stopper for war & damage prior to use